Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Porky's

I had watched this movie about ten years ago when I was a younger lad and even then I hated this movie. Well, I got Porky's in a movie three pack, and I have to tell you I still hate this movie. I don't know why anyone would like this movie, but I do know a lot of people seem to like it, so I guess go ahead and check it out for yourself. Yes it does have the famous 'Peeping Tom' shower scene, but if you ask me it's not that great. First off all the girls in the movie are not hot or even somewhat good looking, and most of the scene all you see is the fat girl's ass. And if I wanted to see a fat ass I would just look at my own in a mirror, so move your ass and I guess let's look at the bad looking naked girls. Now seeing that this movie is a raunchy comedy it does have some funny scenes, but as they are few and are only a cheap laugh, who really cares, not me that's who. If you really want to know the premise some kids want to get laid, they go to Porky's redneck strip joint (with even uglier looking women, who look like if you were to even touch them you would have to see the doctor the next day for some cream and ointment, cause you def. just got the clap), and end up getting ripped off and kicked out. Then when they go back to get even they get their asses kicked, when finally at the end of the movie they get even. So if you like simple sex jokes, bad bad looking women, and fat rednecks then this movie is for you, but if you like to actually watch a good movie stay far far away.
Rating: 1 Yeti roars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment